WhatsApp is very popular messaging app with over 1.6 billions users worldwide. The App allows you to share messages, videos, documents and photos with family and friends. WhatsApp is safe and secure.
Many people are finding it difficult to download WhatsApp friends status. So therefore many users prefer using third-party molded versions such as GBWhatsApp and WhatsApp Plus. They don’t have the knowledge on how to download it without support of any Application.
- Also Read: How to hide Facebook Stories In Easy Steps
How To Auto Download WhatsApp Status Without Third-party App
- Firstly go to that friends status you wish to download and view it.
- After viewing it, Go to File Manager app on your Android phone.
- Open It and Go to Storage and find the WhatsApp folder.
- Open the WhatsApp folder and Tap on Locate the Media Folder.
- While inside the Media folder, Tap on the 3-dot menu in the top/bottom right corner.
- Tap on the “Show hidden files” option to view hidden sub-folders.
- Click on the “Statuses” sub-folder that shows up.
- Inside the above folder, There are auto-downloaded WhatsApp statuses shared by your friends.
- Locate and Watch the recently viewed WhatsApp status and Now you can Move it and drop it in your “Video folder” in storage
This is how to download your friends WhatsApp Status on Official WhatsApp version. Kindly share this post with friends!
Hope It Helps?