Infinix has released latest entry-level phone dubbed “Hot 8” The phone features 6.5-inch HD+ LCD display with a waterdrop notch and 20:9 aspect ratio.
Infinix Hot 8 runs on Android 9.0 Pie out of the box, powered by MediaTek Helio A22 12nm SoC with 4GB of RAM + 64GB onboard storage expandable using SDcard. Talking about the camera, The selfie cam comes in at 8MP and the bezels are quite slim.
For the Rear Camera, triple camera setup with a 13MP F1.8 main shooter. The other two are a 2 MP depth helper and a dedicated low-light sensor. It also has a fingerprint reader and LED flash.
Infinix Hot 8 Full Specification and Price
- Display: 6.52-inch (1600×720 pixels) 20:9 aspect ratio HD+ display with 450 nits brightness, 1500:1contrast ratio
- Chipset: 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- Storage: 4GB RAM + 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dimensions: 165 x 76.3 x 8.7mm ; Weight: 179g
- Network: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS,microUSB
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Color: Midnight Black, Cosmic Purple and Quetzal Cyan colors
- Operating System: Android 9.0 (Pie) with XOS 5.0
- Camera: 13MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, Quad LED flash, 2MP Depth Sensor, VGA Low light Sensor; 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- Sensor: Fingerprint sensor
- Battery: 5000mAh
Price Of Infinix Hot 8
The retail price is just $97, and will go on sell September 12th 2019. After October 30th, you can buy it in other stores for $111.